Finally a fiber arts project to share! I have been a one project woman for a month or more now, which is unusual for me. With the stress of work and lack of creative space (aka junk is reinvading the junk room turned craft room! arggh!), I have been burying myself more in books than yarn. So the fruits of all my knitting time for the past month are here!
I made some modifications to the original pattern to utilize as much of the yarn as I could and make it as large as possible.Firstly, I made it into a square instead of a triangle by simply working in the round with 4 repeats of each section instead of 2. Then, I mimicked a small portion of the pattern a few times over before beginning the last chart and extended the last section by a couple rows as well.